Adventures in Asexuality

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Safe to say

Well, that didn't last very long.

I was trying to hold off on posting on the off-chance New Open-Minded Guy was just busy and hadn't had time to get back to me for a couple of weeks (hey, I do it all the time. Heck, I do it even if I'm not busy. Laziness is a skill I've worked for many years to perfect). After all, I'd dropped The Bombshell and he even wrote back! He didn't immediately go running scared, so it had to be something else, right?

I guess now I'll never know. Yeah, well, screw you, New Open-Minded Guy. Or rather, don't screw you, because I won't. See how you like them apples.

This sort of thing always ends with me snivelling into my tea late at night, perusing the roughly dozen asexual personal ads out there and checking the box that says "willing to relocate." But hey, I don't sound desperate, do I? Yeah, I thought so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home